The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another wedding and another achille heal for mirrorless...
Yesterday I shot another wedding.... I used mainly Canon 7Dmkii plus Sony A6000
For the indoors party photos Sony was practically nin usable, it's AF was too slow, especially it doesn't use flash infrared AF assist, while with 7D autofocus was instantanous , note that slow lenses were used on both (Sony 16-50 and canon 15-85) I finished using nothing but but a manual focus fisheye on Sony.
Sony was AF in this situation was not up to the job, I was taking pictures rather rapidly and wanted to capture the moment I took 522 shots in three hours, Sony really suffered from lack of flash infrared AF assist, did it have it, it would have changed everything, I read that's a problem with all mirrorless cameras since the sensor isn't enough sensitive to infrared....
So in this particular situation mirrorless wasn't simply up to the job, also 7Dmkii achieved 522 shots with plenty of battery remaining...

Messages In This Thread
Another wedding and another achille heal for mirrorless... - by toni-a - 11-04-2018, 05:45 AM