Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your suggestions for color negative C41 films
When I was a kid, I always loved to take photos, but all I had was a point and shoot camera with standard cheap film that was available everywhere, at age 13 our house s well as all my pictures were burnt during the war and I stopped taking pictures till I got my 300D in 2004.

I used to read about professional films but they were not easily available and at age 12-13 you just take what your parents bring you.

Now that everything has changed, I want to fulfill my childhood wish and use good film, i already used many black and white films, i want to try some neat film what good C41 color negative films do you suggest ??

NB only C41 and manual B&W processing are available here no E6 for slides available, the only slide films usable are those who give interesting results when cross processed C41
Quote:I used to read about professional films but they were not easily available and at age 12-13 you just take what your parents bring you.

Now that everything has changed, I want to fulfill my childhood wish and use good film, i already used many black and white films, i want to try some neat film what good C41 color negative films do you suggest ??

...now there are almost no professional C41 films available at all.

There, I fixed it for you.
How about Fuji Superia 200

http://www.fujifilm.com/products/films/c...index.html

If you find some, just make sure it's not expired.  I'm sure there is lots of unsold film around that has sat baking in little souvenir shops for decades.

Quote:How about Fuji Superia 200

http://www.fujifilm.com/products/films/c...index.html

If you find some, just make sure it's not expired.  I'm sure there is lots of unsold film around that has sat baking in little souvenir shops for decades.
I have a roll of fuji superia in my camera ready to be used Smile