Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"View New Content" - not accessible without a photozone account
Hi guys, 

just wanted to tell you that, if a user is not logged in to the site, the button "View New Content" won't work, which it did up until a couple of days ago. I don't see the necessity for blocking access to unregistered users to see the newest content and assume it's just a hickup. 

Cheers, 

obsoquasi

Should work now again.

Actually there was an issue with the guest account - some idiot 'reported content to admin' numerous times so I restricted the guest account quite a bit.

PS: Funny - I never used the "View New Content" link. Looks rather useful. ;-)

Very useful ! I love view new content link Smile For the longest time it was only available via the mobile interface but then the recent update added it to ...

Quote:Very useful ! I love view new content link Smile For the longest time it was only available via the mobile interface but then the recent update added it to ...
I love it too, maybe there is somewhere a place on the start page...
Quote:Should work now again.......

PS: Funny - I never used the "View New Content" link. Looks rather useful. ;-)
..... Wink ......

.....and there i was thinking that the management must have been embarrassed with the odd pictures i was putting up in the forum, so they blocked their view to the outside world.... Rolleyes

(edit)....

.....ooops, i just signed out....and the forum pictures are still blocked without membership.....so it must be true....my pictures are embarrassing..... :unsure:....and i never knew.... Huh....you do have to break this news in a subtle way

If they are embarrassing I'd like to see them,the unembarrassing ones sound boring by comparison!