Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A photographer exposure nightmare....
This Friday (the weekend in Qatar) I was my daughter graduation (from kindergarten....but it's still a graduation Big Grin) the photographer didn't show and I had to take things on my own.
Seeing the photos later on, I guess I did a good job, however imagine this scenery for almost 50% of the cases the fathers are wearing white, mothers wearing black, children wearing colorful clothes, with harsh direct lighting from spotlights....as if this was not enough behind the celebrants there's a giant screen with LCD projection on it, so I had to balance exposure for extreme contrasts, using flash without washing out projection in background ..... EOSRP just did a good job
(06-03-2023, 08:56 PM)toni-a Wrote: This Friday (the weekend in Qatar) I was my daughter graduation (from kindergarten....but it's still a graduation Big Grin) the photographer didn't show and I had to take things on my own.
Seeing the photos later on, I guess I did a good job, however imagine this scenery for almost 50% of the cases the fathers are wearing white, mothers wearing black, children wearing colorful clothes, with harsh direct lighting from spotlights....as if this was not enough angry gran behind the celebrants there's a giant screen with LCD projection on it, so I had to balance exposure for extreme contrasts, using flash without washing out projection in background ..... EOSRP just did a good job

Congratulations to your daughter! It sounds like you did a great job taking photos. Good job!