Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ?
Well dave, If I would know your face, I think I would see you smiling soon - but I imagine that camouflage-Chewbacca smiling and it's also alright. Oh wait, I know your face - the one with the big round glasses, right?

Yesterday I passed the link to this thread forward to Sigma importer of Switzerland. Today I got his reply. Now I know, that he wants to forward it to Japan headquarters and summarized, IQ and color rendering is good but developing RAW ist too slow. He regretted that these days "fast" and with that "superficial" became so important and wonders if that'0s our future. Are we not all whishing to de-accelerate (there's no exact translation for the German fashion word "Entschleunigung")?

I replied, I like to decide when and at which part in my life I like to "slow up" (another fashion term), but if that was the intention to make Mac users wait longer and reflect, while waiting, about life universe and decisions to buy Sigma, why do have the poor Windows users need to hurry up and rush through the whole process? -_-

Messages In This Thread
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ? - by davidmanze - 07-14-2016, 05:53 PM
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ? - by JJ_SO - 07-15-2016, 08:33 AM