Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ?
Quote:They supported all DSLRs (thus all Sigma system cameras ...), didn't they ?

I lost the overview there so maybe I missed something.

More samples here:

http://www.sigma-global.com/en/cameras/s...mpression/

Honestly some of these samples look really bad. Hopefully this is the RAW converter ....

Maybe not only the converter: Have you seen how many were taken with the 17-70 C? The guy didn't use much of the better Art lenses. No wonder, as those make the whole package a lot heavier. I see it the way, if zoom, then 18-35 and 50-100 are the first choice. To me, even the 150-600 could become interesting again, it's just that not many users want to buy second hand lenses with Sigma mount.

You're right, some of the samples they should have left in the trash. But then - at least it's honest. When I take the little DPx Merrills with me, a tripod has to be in the bag, and those flowers would look good - or at least sharper.

But then, I easily get bad pictures out of each camera. So far I don't know of one body which tells me "no, mate, won't take the picture, it really is crap. Not worth the effort or battery power..."

Even at PZ's sample galleries I could post pictures which were not perfect although take with a highly recommended lens  ^_^

Messages In This Thread
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ? - by davidmanze - 07-14-2016, 05:53 PM
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ? - by JJ_SO - 07-15-2016, 10:45 AM