Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goodbye memry cards ??
Who said this is a lenses forum ? it has never been that  way, maybe that's the new trend but that's definitely not this forum identity. Otherwise how would you explain the presence of members galleries ??
hahaha, members galleries are the place to show pictures from - what - new lenses: No matter how you see it, PZ is mainly a testlab for lenses, less so for cameras. The fact that we're debating anyway about them and accessories and oftne go off topic around the world is something I really like in this forum.

But that doesn't mean that I like to rewad every marketing fart from a company with a testlab. Smile

Besides this chitchat:I just learnt yesterday, what a diffenrence a card reader can be.

This Lexar Pro system with the slots in USB 3 and Thunderbolt is really amzing. I thought the card reader on board of the macbook should be a fast one, as it is natively connected to the motherboard. But the Lexar SD card reader on USB 3 was about 150% faster!  Huh Now I'm really looking forward to the XQD version for that system.