Opticallimits

Full Version: Quiz macro shot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

davidmanze

Ah yes , it could be the recently topical  Leowa Venus 15mm F4..;  2:1 macro.... from the lack of blurring in the spider shot,  it looks like a wide FL at any rate!
very hot with the wide FL, but the Venus is not causing those pictures. The first one was shot through a window, which needs a bit of cleaning.

The first is out of this one and the second out of that one. if you like, you can try more guesses. 

davidmanze

Well I'll try the Sigma 24mm F1.4 as they are not macro close up!

Hot again with the brand. Just another lens.  Rolleyes

davidmanze

OK  i pushed into a corner here, such a tight corner that it would need  Sigma 8-16mm to fit me in the frame!

[Image: nonos15x18.gif]

the lens comes with a camera attached to it. Inseparable. 

davidmanze

Sneaky

but I should have guessed!

From the discussion about the Venus lens, I thought it was obvious that something from Sigma with this FL is coming to me. So, you haven't used the links above? Brave man.

davidmanze

Like a Klook..... I was soo busy studying the photo I didn't spot the address title!

Big Grin

I was soo busy to remove the EXIF out of the crops. It's not that easy to guess, especially here in low resolution.

Pages: 1 2