Opticallimits

Full Version: new Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM II (A-mount)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The 16-35/2.8 & 24-70/2.8 are also getting an update next year

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/more-grea...g-in-2015/

Was anything wrong with the current one?  :wacko:

I nearly got the 1st one while I was still on Sony and borrowed one to try for a short time. The AF speed of the original, while not slow, wasn't fast either. I think I saw somewhere that is an area they improved on the new version.
Hi Klaus,

Will you review this and 70-400 SSM II?

Preferably for E mount, with Metabones Smile

They should make these available in E mount also, considering no one buys them for A mount any way. God knows why they make them then ??
Hi Klaus,

Will you review this and 70-400 SSM II?

Preferably for E mount, with Metabones Smile

They should make these available in E mount also, considering no one buys them for A mount any way. God knows why they make them then ??
The Sony A-mount tests are on hold till we see that there's still life in this system.

Quote:The Sony A-mount tests are on hold till we see that there's still life in this system.
They have only recently updated the 16-35 and 24-70 f/2.8 lenses.....................  Rolleyes
Quote:They have only recently updated the 16-35 and 24-70 f/2.8 lenses.....................  Rolleyes
Same optics, though....
Quote:They have only recently updated the 16-35 and 24-70 f/2.8 lenses.....................  Rolleyes

Oh yeah ... updates ...  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2