Opticallimits

Full Version: Anybody remember that Nikon guy? ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just like Klaus, I'm back Smile Not from a vacation though, and I have certainly spent a lot more time away from this forum and photozone (well, in fact from photography in general for a large part of it) than I planned.

Nonetheless, time to get back to testing again. Anybody interested in a review of the AF-S 58/1.4? Wink

-- Markus
That Nikon guy? Blue cap, keen look?  Huh  Maayyyybbbeee.

Yeah, why not start with this 58. Maybe you accidentally trip over the secret hidden SWO* switch, lots of people would be grateful for.

*SharpnessWideOpen

SWO? Not with that one, I'm afraid...

-- Markus

davidmanze

I thought I was going to read a Matt Granger thread! :wacko:  Welcome back, you were becoming conspicuous by your absence!
Glad to see you beck Markus!

It sounds like you have lenses lined up for testing? Do you want to share the list with us?

Quote:Just like Klaus, I'm back Smile Not from a vacation though, and I have certainly spent a lot more time away from this forum and photozone (well, in fact from photography in general for a large part of it) than I planned.Nonetheless, time to get back to testing again. Anybody interested in a review of the AF-S 58/1.4? Wink-- Markus

Hi Markus

I wondered for a wee while where you had been. I hope your absence was caused by good and nice reasons.

Joachim
Glad to see you're back. Is the Leica guy also back with you?  Smile

Don't tell anybody, Youpii, but the Leica guy is just recovering from a severe taste attack after watching Kai Wong's "not-hurting-himself-although-working-with-highly-risky-tools"

Take care, Leica-collectors: Watching this video will open new dimensions on your best of blood pressure scale.

Quote:I hope your absence was caused by good and nice reasons.
Well, that's not really how I would call it Wink However, there's nothing to be really worried about, I simply had to spend lots of time on many other things.

-- Markus
Pages: 1 2