Opticallimits

Full Version: What about taking some pictures at my own wedding ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No I won't be the photographer at my wedding, however I just love taking pictures and I wouldn't let this day pass without taking pictures for my lovely fiancee...

What do you think about this ?

That sounds great in theory, but I don't think it will happen in practice.

On your wedding you will have to make sure your fiancée has the best possible day of her life. That's your job and it might be challenging and quite stressful!

That's the day she will remember for the rest of her life and take you accountable if you mess it up by not giving her all the

attention  :wacko:

Unless your wife is quite different than most, I'd recommend dedicate all your energy to make sure the wedding will be smooth and well  ^_^

Anyway that's just my 2 cents. Good luck with whatever you decide  Big Grin

Quote:That sounds great in theory, but I don't think it will happen in practice.

On your wedding you will have to make sure your fiancée has the best possible day of her life. That's your job and it might be challenging and quite stressful!

That's the day she will remember for the rest of her life and take you accountable if you mess it up by not giving her all the

attention  :wacko:

Unless your wife is quite different than most, I'd recommend dedicate all your energy to make sure the wedding will be smooth and well  ^_^

Anyway that's just my 2 cents. Good luck with whatever you decide  Big Grin
In fact I intend to take pictures of my fiancee as I  always do, not the venue.
Quote:In fact I intend to take pictures of my fiancee as I  always do, not the venue.

Ah I see. Then it's a different ball game. If she's fine with it then go for it :-)