Opticallimits

Full Version: T5i vs D5200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F0RTaFhg...r_embedded

Not sure whether this tells us something.

They should repeat this -say- a thousand times to gain statistical relevance.  Rolleyes

I wonder what happens if they mounted sturdy built lenses with metal mounts. Then the cameras might be in lesser condition (broken out mounts)?

soLong

interesting….slightly :-) .... (well i haven't dropped a camera, yet) 

probably drops are more relevant to phones, people drop them all the time not so much with cameras i think (i hope) - and the device holding the cameras drops faster than the cameras do which both land on their backs and yet both lenses pop off - hmmm - i think normally the camera would land on the lens being the heavy bit, no? plastic lenses maybe .... built in air bags, that's the answer -

anyhow nice to see such a crowd waiting outside a camera shop, the photo business must be looking up - and a nice subtle ad for b&h? interesting to see their people too….i like looking at people….

Reinier

Hi Klaus,

You are not thinking of making this part of your tests in the future also Smile?

Kind regards,

Reinier