Opticallimits

Full Version: next PZ lens test report: Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 Asph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url="http://www.opticallimits.com/sony-alpha-aps-c-lens-tests/562-voigtlander50f15nex"]http://www.opticallimits.com/sony-alpha-aps-c-lens-tests/562-voigtlander50f15nex[/url]

Ok, just forgive me my little hobby.
haha, I think people would also be interested in a couple of M42 reviews

Do you like using the NEX-5 ? I've always had problems with cameras that lack a viewfinder which is why the GH1/GH2 seem nice. Rumor is that sony is considering a FF camera with EVF view finder (which sounds interesting to me because it will help a bit with critical focus).
[quote name='you2' timestamp='1290432632' post='4327']

Do you like using the NEX-5 ? I've always had problems with cameras that lack a viewfinder which is why the GH1/GH2 seem nice. Rumor is that sony is considering a FF camera with EVF view finder (which sounds interesting to me because it will help a bit with critical focus).

[/quote]

Yes, I like the NEX5. Less so the Sony lens QC.

awreetus

Are you going to test this lens on m43 also?

That system lacks a native portrait lens a the Noktons (50 f/1.5, 50 f/1.1, 40 f/1.4) are obvious candidates
[quote name='awreetus' timestamp='1290458100' post='4338']

Are you going to test this lens on m43 also?

That system lacks a native portrait lens a the Noktons (50 f/1.5, 50 f/1.1, 40 f/1.4) are obvious candidates

[/quote]

I don't think so. Possibly the 40/1.4 ... if I can get my hands on it.

Tiz

I would love to see how an adapted 50mm Zuiko performs on an mFT body. This would allow us to properly determine how good the figures for the Pana-Leica Macro and the Pana 20mm pencake really are.
[quote name='Tiz' timestamp='1290527869' post='4363']

I would love to see how an adapted 50mm Zuiko performs on an mFT body. This would allow us to properly determine how good the figures for the Pana-Leica Macro and the Pana 20mm pencake really are.

[/quote]

Actually we've tested the Zeiss ZM 50mm f/2 on MFT ...

Tiz

Yes. I have seen the test.

It says: "You may be surprised that the center performance is not as exceedingly high but lenses designed for larger formats are never as good here as dedicated designs for a smaller target format."