Opticallimits

Full Version: Panasonic camera business restructuring ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Cosy. Nobody is freezing. At least not for long.

Quote:    Current levels are at 530 sieverts per hour just inside the entrance to the No. 2 reactor!
 

Having grown up near a lignite mining desert and the corresponding massive air pollution from the nearby power plant, I prefer nuclear any time. How much area is uninhabitable in Fukushima? 100sqkm? That's nothing compared to the overall devastation caused by fossil fuels.

 

Anyway, the discussion has drifted a bit ...  Big Grin
:ph34r: I don't want to snap pictures with a nuclear contaminated camera.  :lol:

Quote:Having grown up near a lignite mining desert and the corresponding massive air pollution from the nearby power plant, I prefer nuclear any time. How much area is uninhabitable in Fukushima? 100sqkm? That's nothing compared to the overall devastation caused by fossil fuels.

 

Anyway, the discussion has drifted a bit ...  Big Grin
 

  Errr....no not a 100 square kilometers....if only, if only!  It's leaching out into the Pacific......

 

    anyway I'll go away and be depressed about it on some other forum!   :wacko:
Quote: :ph34r: I don't want to snap pictures with a nuclear contaminated camera.  :lol:
 

Don't be so sure about that ...  Tongue 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGw4jDyrSQw

 

See also:

http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Radioactive_lenses
Quote:  Errr....no not a 100 square kilometers....if only, if only!  It's leaching out into the Pacific......

 

    anyway I'll go away and be depressed about it on some other forum!   :wacko:

Fake news, of course ...


http://i.imgur.com/gjdGb2u.jpg

 
  Do you really want me to continue? Smile

 

  I'm sure you don't !

Nothing is as bad as climate change and nuclear did not contribute to this no matter what.

I'm sure we can play the argument game forever - you will not convince me nor vice versa. 

 

FWIW, I am not against switching off nuclear plants ... once the last fossil fuel power plant has left the grid.

 

But yes, this is the wrong place for a discussion anyway.  Big Grin

  Your younger than I and after a lifetime of poison abuse (of the very best pleasurable kind) plus other, I'm in pretty good fettle, so I don't think radiation poisoning is going to carry me off, however you will have to take your chance after my passing!  Big Grin

 

 But yes, fossil fuels have been abusing the planet for centuries and have lead to global warming as well as deforestation and the doubling (or more) of mankind since my birth no less, but the Fukushima disaster took only a "few hours" and we still haven't seen the outcome!

 

   You see you've started me off again......it's all your fault.. Tongue

 

 

Oh BTW. I've got 12 new lenses coming in the next few weeks!  For the moment there're a secret......

The Digital Imaging business will move under the Panasonic Appliances Company.
Pages: 1 2 3 4