Opticallimits

Full Version: FWIW ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will have an EOR R with the 50L this weekend.
Of course a camera review would be most welcome, without mentioning lens review of a lens for which everyone has very high expectations
You know I won't do a wedding with it? ;-)
Your impressions of the lens will be interesting.

davidmanze

(11-13-2018, 09:35 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: [ -> ]Your impressions of the lens will be interesting.

What no corrections of EOR R?
(11-13-2018, 03:24 PM)davidmanze Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2018, 09:35 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: [ -> ]Your impressions of the lens will be interesting.

What no corrections of EOR R?

Cannon doesn't need corregdion.

Big Grin
(11-13-2018, 09:14 AM)Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]You know I won't do a wedding with it? ;-)

Hey,  do a wedding or two very year, being head of medical department at a hospital leaves you very little free time, besides I am using my free time to photograph my little daughter Smile
Had my first sessions with the EOS R.

Nice camera. Very fast AF. The shutter shock seems a bit harsh. The viewfinder is really nice. I miss the back dial of the Canon pro(-sumer) DSLRs.
No sold on the positioning of the On/Off switch.

Some stuff is deeply buried in the menu system. e.g. there's no DoF preview button anymore but you have to customize it. The amount of possible customization in great.
Activating magnified view via the touch screen is not ideal. Moving the magnified area around by finger may sound like an obvious thing but the eye-activation of the viewfinder gets triggered by hand movements.

The manual has more than 600 pages. You may argue that there are lots of features but if you need 600+ pages in order to explain them ...

And .... haha ... CaptureOne doesn't know the EOS R RAW files yet ....
CaptureOne 12 now has added EOS R support ;-)
I've done the MTFs based on ACR now. I will just need to write the article - all the rest is ready.
Pages: 1 2