Opticallimits

Full Version: Sample Gallery - Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Power OIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://photozone.smugmug.com/Leica-DG-Vario-Elmarit-50-200mm-f28-4-ASPH-POWER-OIS/
Your thoughts?
Well, looking very good indeed, and even bokeh looking good. It copes quite well with pointy and/or long thin items too in foreground and background, even if slightly less in the foreground.

Looks like you had a lot of fun in the zoo Smile.

Kind regards, Wim
Had fun at the zoo ? Anyway looks pretty good but a couple of the pictures looked over-sharpened...
BTW how to see the full resolution shots?
(12-02-2018, 02:58 PM)thxbb12 Wrote: [ -> ]BTW how to see the full resolution shots?

Like always. Wait till Klaus enables us to see full res. for that album. ;-)
Ah, yes, sorry, I often forget that - the default is 2mp and you have to manually disable photo protection. Full res is now enabled.
I'm seeing bold letters on the main page and my heart skips a beat... and then I realize it's "just" a sample gallery. Smile
There'll be another gallery in bold letters after the weekend ;-)
Klaus, there is no new topic on the Sony part of the forum. I saw that you played with 15mm lens too.