Opticallimits

Full Version: l
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to this forum and looking for anyone that has tried to use the Laowa 50 mm dream chase with the Panasonic G9 micro four thirds camera. The reason i am asking is I just purchased this lens which has been great when it doesn't freeze the controls on the camera. I am currently waiting for an answer as to why this may be happening from Laowa. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Rodney
I've asked a contact at Laowa about this.

Seems as if there was a (single) batch with a firmware issue. They will contact you.
(09-17-2020, 08:47 AM)Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]I've asked a contact at Laowa about this.

Seems as if there was a (single) batch with a firmware issue. They will contact you.

Ahhhh... I understand better now why you're always keen to test a Laowa lens, you have a friend who works there ;-)
I won't buy non-mainstream lenses for testing. :-)
Australia is way too small as a market for selling such lenses after a test without taking a massive loss.

So far I haven't even been able to sell a Zeiss Batis 12mm f/2.8 even at a remotely acceptable price.
greatly appreciated Klaus. Lemon form Laowa has contacted me.