Opticallimits

Full Version: Greetings from Doha (Qatar)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Starting a new life here...
Things looking good so far. 
Will be checking for an amateur photographers community here if any, it's extremely good to have photography friends and go shooting with them, share gear etc...
And after getting back to the five digits salary area, I can get any gear I want...
It was hard leaving hospital where I worked since graduation and family and lots lots of friends as well as the local photography club, but I am enthusiastic for a new beginning

davidmanze

(07-26-2021, 04:35 AM)toni-a Wrote: [ -> ]Starting a new life here...
Will be checking for an amateur photographers community here if any, it's extremely good to have photography friends and go shooting with them, share gear etc...
And after getting back to the five digits salary area, I can get any gear I want...
It was hard leaving hospital where I worked since graduation and family and lots lots of friends as well as the local photography club, but I am enthusiastic for a new beginning

Good luck with your new start in life ...........
(07-26-2021, 04:35 AM)toni-a Wrote: [ -> ]Starting a new life here...

Have fun!
Probably an interesting experience... that you might want to document. Good luck to you either way.
With the World Cup '2022 still slated to happen, it's bound to be an interesting time ahead, unless it gets postponed like the Olympics or the recent Euro '2020 (which was not a patch on World Cup '2018 - I could compare them since I live in a city that was a co-host of both).
First lesson learnt:
when you take your camera from inside a car with A/C (20degrees temperature) outside (42 degrees today) you will have water condensation on glass just like on cold days when you take inside gear that was outdoors in the snow
Huh... even in the desert? Never had stuff like this happen to me when shooting in deserts. Mind you, last time was awhile ago. Smile
Congrats, toni-a, enjoy your new life! I am sure you will make new friends soon!

Kind regards, Wim
(07-26-2021, 08:42 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ]Huh... even in the desert? Never had stuff like this happen to me when shooting in deserts. Mind you, last time was awhile ago. Smile

It's the temperature difference, between car and outside 20+ degrees
Good luck, Toni-a!
(07-26-2021, 08:42 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ]Huh... even in the desert? Never had stuff like this happen to me when shooting in deserts. Mind you, last time was awhile ago. Smile

Depends on how much water is in the air... Or in your breath.
Pages: 1 2