Opticallimits

Full Version: witch monitor setup do you have or recommand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's not forget some excellent models by LG and Samsung, some of them can even double up as TVs !!!
Having a laptop with a good screen that can be calibrated is not a bad idea too, here outside apple world Microsoft Surface screens are usually excellent LG Gram is one of the best.
I opted for Huawei 14s with a 2.7K screen and 100% sRGB coverage and I am more than happy with it, you can edit your photos straight on the laptop, however for best work experience : connect with the large screen in extended mode and you have an amazing workspace: the photo on the large screen the dials and tools on the laptop screen
For those interested, my old monitor just died (more or less): so I bought the Dell UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C-hub monitor - U2723QE (4K), at 490€ + VAT. Should someone have question, I'd be happy to answer... if I'm able to. More than ten years passed since my previous monitor and things are much more complex: still figuring out how to set up the colour configuration for calibration. I should be able to sort it out in a week.
Pages: 1 2