Opticallimits

Full Version: next PZ lens test report: Fujinon XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If I decide to sell mine, it will go with a 1.4× converter and the longer (and better) tripod foot, eventually also the gimbal head.

you lost 21 kg? :blink: so all the leaves of your jungle-yeti avatar are gone? ^_^  

Am I to assume it wasn't decentered ?

davidmanze

Quote: 

you lost 21 kg? :blink: so all the leaves of your jungle-yeti avatar are gone? ^_^  
  Yes, time to revise my lifestyle......reduced weight , gave up the little I smoked and cut back on drinking.......the leaves are gone,  however  I'm in bud!  Rolleyes

Please test the FE90M!
"annoying aspect is that the lens "rattles" when you shake it"

That's not something I would ever do to any lens. Smile Sounds a bit like "gets blown into chunks if you drop it out of the window" - duh. Well, I'm joking here... Smile

Anyhoo... I think this review may be missing from the main page.  Wink I'm not really browsing through all the sections to find "something new" so I was lucky to have stumbled upon this thread - else I wouldn't even have known that this lens has been reviewed. That, and I would've inevitably started bitching about "no reviews in weeks". Smile

soLong

Deleted
Quote:More of this, please ...   :lol:

http://www.opticallimits.com/fuji_x/968-fuji90f2

It's not on the homepage?
I like that you put so many wide open shots in the sample page, Klaus  Smile

Quote:Anyhoo... I think this review may be missing from the main page.  Wink I'm not really browsing through all the sections to find "something new" so I was lucky to have stumbled upon this thread - else I wouldn't even have known that this lens has been reviewed. That, and I would've inevitably started bitching about "no reviews in weeks". Smile

Bookmark this page for quickest updates:

http://forum.photozone.de/index.php?app=...app=forums
Thanks. Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4