Opticallimits

Full Version: new Olympus PEN (pro grade) coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pro grade? What does that even mean with such a camera?

Quote:Pro grade? What does that even mean with such a camera?
 

High price and specs ? ;-)
 I saw no reference to pro-grade in that link, where was that reference?

Isn't E-M1 pro grade? I am sure my GX7 will be good for many years to come...
Quote: I saw no reference to pro-grade in that link, where was that reference?
 

What do you call 1500EUR for the base kit ? :-)

Of course that could still mean that it's crap but it is priced higher than the GX8 and E-M1.
The dedicated dial on the front is for the Art filters, so that's how you know it's Pro.  :blink:

I'll wait for the hasselblad bling version before I'll call it pro.

First pics of this new body:

http://www.43rumors.com/ft5-first-real-w...new-pen-f/

 

If you like dials...

...including one for the power...

Guest

Quote:First pics of this new body:

http://www.43rumors.com/ft5-first-real-w...new-pen-f/

 

If you like dials...

...including one for the power...
Pretty ridiculous :blink:
Pages: 1 2