Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think about the selfie wave ?
At least we are seeing pictures of attractive youth, such that said attractive youth and old fogeys can’t winge about the ‘street photographer' invading privacy(in a public place? Wink)

….Re. quality: well lots that i see appear to be using p&s as well as phone cams, and those who have the settings right appear to be making nice pics….an advantage, if they have the light right, and quite a few now do seem to be paying attention to the light, is that the lower somewhat softer rez does make for smoother skin and therefore better portraits without having to stuff around in Ps, or dare i suggest portraitpro, which i find fun but it can make for a standard face….stop having fun solong….

….anyhow yes more….with the perfect pout please….

….ahem….does anyone else have a problem with this forum thingy that the silly browser jumps to the top of frame when you go to type, so that you can’t see what you’re typing….or is it meant to be this way so i can’t see my mistakes….

Messages In This Thread
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by soLong - 03-24-2015, 10:33 AM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by Guest - 03-24-2015, 12:27 PM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by davidmanze - 03-25-2015, 09:36 AM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by Reinier - 09-30-2016, 08:17 AM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by southerncross - 10-01-2016, 11:29 AM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by Reinier - 10-01-2016, 12:13 PM