Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't want Photoshop in the cloud, so what now?
Quote:I am thinking of trying out Linux, but have to do some more reading before I take the plunge. I don't like it when there is just a few very large comapnies left which dictate everything. It is not healthy, not for the customer in terms of choice and service, but also a lot of prices are just too high. And these companies buy all other companies which are a threat to them. And if they don't want to sell, then they just crush them. It happened several times....... I am not a conspiracy theorist, but it happened.

I just read in a Dutch computer magazine about Krita. They were very enthousiastic about it, so I must check it out one day.

Kind regards,

Reinier
Isn't Krita for drawing/sketching, and not at all for photo editing?

Linux is still by Linux nerds for Linux nerds, mostly, with still all the usability issues and interface quirks. Personally I do not see the attraction.

Messages In This Thread
Don't want Photoshop in the cloud, so what now? - by Reinier - 04-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Don't want Photoshop in the cloud, so what now? - by Reinier - 04-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Don't want Photoshop in the cloud, so what now? - by Brightcolours - 04-08-2016, 08:41 AM