Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you rate the MFT market position today?
I went over the 1000 shutter count this week, really enjoying the camera. Starting to feel comfortable with the menu system and adjusted to the shutter release (it's a lot lighter than my last camera). I think those are two things a lot of reviewers can make a lot of both things but I think adjusting to how a camera handles and the menu system is just a part of changing and you soon adjust and get used to it.
I haven't bought a long tele lens yet, I was wondering if you might have advice. A friend suggested that I would be better off with the 40-150 F2.8 as much of my photography would fall within the 150mm length and to go longer get the MC14 which apparently still offers a reasonable constant F4 aperture and would cover the great majority of my needs. The MC20 is also an option. Do you have experience of these teleconverters please? The friend in question tells me that the impact on optical performance is acceptable and that overall the lens remains excellent and worth the hit for the excellent performance of the 40-150 without the converter. Others tell me to avoid as the hit to optical performance is too uch and to go for either the Zuiko or Lumix Leica 100-400 or Lumix Leica 50-200.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you rate the MFT market position today? - by JBradshaw - 02-03-2024, 03:47 AM
RE: How would you rate the MFT market position today? - by davidmanze - 02-03-2024, 08:20 AM