• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums > Back > Spending 1500+€ for a camera doesn't entitle you of having a decent manual
(06-06-2024, 09:56 PM)Klaus Wrote: The Sigma CEO also criticised that cameras are too expensive and too complicated.
I'm a rather simple guy who doesn't change my settings too often, so I'm not all that stressed about complicated menus.
I'm more stressed about getting headaches when changing camera systems and facing a new ergonomic philosophy whenever doing so. ;-)

I still enjoy the X-H2's handling and set up the most—it is a very underrated camera (with overrated lenses).

Yes, I'm a plug-and-forget about it person myself. Spend a few evenings setting it up. Then a few days shooting to find out where I misunderstood the directions. 

At least cameras allow you to set the most used settings to one of the function buttons. 

I remember being in Japan and the express trains got you to the next stop fast.......

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spending 1500+€ for a camera doesn't entitle you of having a decent manual - by mike - 06-06-2024, 11:53 PM