Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought I was going to make it but I'm being sucked in again. Help me guys!
Quote:The fringing is also present at the left side of the picture.  Sad I could say, I've seen worse from other 20 mm / 24 mm

The lens correction in PP is OFF per default. I'd need to see the settings, because I don't have any experience with the camera so far. I played witrh the correction yesterday again. It's effective but not affecting all faulty parts. And it takes extra time to perform which may be the reason of the default setting. However, CEO Yamaki appears to be aware of the problems with the software.

Iridient developer does a much faster job, but it's UI is a bit console like and I'm missing the fill light which is powerful yet delicate to use. Affinity Photo also opens X3F files but shows a colour gradient - and after that three, there's nada in RAW processing. One of the numberous disadvantages of Foveon sensors. So, it's a good thing the cameras are no 15 fps machineguns  <_< Coming home with "only" 300 pictures can be as time-consuming to work on as 3× FF RAWs. I understand everybody not willing to go through this. But looking on a metal facia and seeing the little nuts, tracks of rust sometimes equilibrates all the waiting.
Im not talking about the CA, when I mentioned the purple on the right. I am talking about the purple pattern/blotches in that bush, huge purple blobs, very weird!

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Messages In This Thread
I thought I was going to make it but I'm being sucked in again. Help me guys! - by Brightcolours - 09-14-2015, 12:18 PM