Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no sample images in Canon 24mm STM review ?
Quote:(actually, for the longest time I wanted to ask Markus how he had come to own these rare beasts, and what happened to them afterwards when he switched to Nikon  Wink).
I don't remember exactly how and where I first heard about these lenses, but I guess it helped that I was a terrible gearhead early on and followed any photography site or forum I could find Wink Otherwise I probably wouldn't have learned about conurus and his N-to-EF conversions (nor Hartblei and their Super-Rotator lenses)

I actually bought used Contax N lenses and sent them to Canada to have them converted by conurus. Was quite a lesson in German customs bureaucracy, btw Wink

When I switched to Nikon, I sold all my Canon gear on eBay, including the conurus lenses, with one exception: I still have a converted Contax 24-85 sitting on a shelf board, that turned out to be heavily decentered.

Sometimes, this lens gets to see some light: if you browse my FB profile, there's an album of b/w-shots I took at an oldtimer garage a few years ago. They were shot on film with an old EOS 620 and that conurus lens.
Editor
opticallimits.com

Messages In This Thread
no sample images in Canon 24mm STM review ? - by mst - 10-27-2017, 08:21 PM