Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........?
Quote:Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for your replies. I tend to overcomplicate my decision, as you might have noticed.

I am contend with Canon, but a friend of mine is always so enthusiastic about his Nikon stuff, that I was thinking just to broaden my horizon a bit. Which doesn't mean I would go for Nikon, but I like to do some compare the two brands(or maybe take a look at Sony as well?).

I bought the Canon 5D about 4 or 5 years ago, because back then it was better then the 40D, which was the latest model back then. I first had the 40D, but I wasn't overly happy with it. But nowadays the image quality of a 60D or 70D is better than my 5D, so now APSC is an option too. I don't really need a shallow DOP often, I photograph nature in it's broadest sense and some other things as historic buildings. I do take macro shots, but not that often.

I received a new in box Zigview S2 from a friend of mine(because he doesn't use it), but as the 5D I doe'sn't have a liveview, I can't use it.
That is not true? The Zigview is a video camera which records the image from the view finder.... It creates its own live view.

Quote:So, if the Zigview or similair systems are easy to work with, then a 5D II might also be an option. Does any of you use a seperate screen like the Zigview or another brand?
I have the EOS 6D, which via WiFi gives remote live view to my iPhone with the pretty nice EOS Remote app (for iOS and Android).

Quote:Brightcolours, how can I give you a private message? I live in a village in Westland, which lies between the Hook of Holland and The Hague.
Of course you can

Messages In This Thread
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by Reinier - 04-23-2014, 01:52 PM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by Reinier - 04-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by Brightcolours - 04-27-2014, 07:33 AM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by Reinier - 04-27-2014, 10:31 AM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by frank - 04-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by Reinier - 04-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by frank - 04-28-2014, 03:30 AM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by frank - 04-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by Reinier - 05-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Should I stay with Full Frame or not.........? - by Reinier - 05-05-2014, 08:48 PM