The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RICOH SIGNS TO BUY PENTAX TODAY
Hi guys, well Ricoh officially signs to buy Pentax today! Will this herald a new era for Pentax cameras,will we see a full format DSLR? I know that Hoya has been looking for a buyer for some time, unconvinced that there is enough money in the extremely competitive camera market,but Ricoh is an established manufacturer who has already had a relationship with Pentax in as much as it used the Pentax bayonet on its film SLR's.What I hope for personally is this; 1. to keep up the developement of the DSLR range and especially a newly developed "system of autofocus" this has been the real plague of Pentax DSLR's!!!!!!! A new 3D system that works and is not colour sensitive and is accurate in low light must now be a must or forget it Pentax!(head hunt a couple of Nikon designers if the Pentax ones can not do the job!) We love our Pentaxs but when there is another back or front focus photo we have to love them through clenched teeth, please can we have a good system? Also,I would like to see the Pentax bayonet on the new Ricoh aps compact camera,they have made a 12mb module for Leica lenses(great lenses surely,but the most expensive also!)now it would be nice to see a Pentax module with maybe the same sensor as the K5 so we can have a compact where we can use our Pentax lenses ,especially the pancake limited series! To me that makes total sense.So lets be optimistic and write plenty of comments on what we the CUSTOMER wants so at least Ricoh will know.

Daves cliches

Messages In This Thread
RICOH SIGNS TO BUY PENTAX TODAY - by davidmanze - 10-01-2011, 07:11 AM
RICOH SIGNS TO BUY PENTAX TODAY - by boren - 10-01-2011, 10:14 AM
RICOH SIGNS TO BUY PENTAX TODAY - by arvydas - 10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
RICOH SIGNS TO BUY PENTAX TODAY - by finaldesignrb - 10-02-2011, 04:47 AM
RICOH SIGNS TO BUY PENTAX TODAY - by boren - 10-02-2011, 06:06 AM
RICOH SIGNS TO BUY PENTAX TODAY - by netrex - 10-02-2011, 11:31 AM