The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji
Interesting read from Nasim Mansurov:

https://photographylife.com/what-camera-...from-fuji/

I very much agree with these statements:
  • "Continuous Software Development Creates Loyalty"
  • "And each time I saw a firmware announcement, I would go back to my X-T1, update it, then play with the new features like I do when my iPhone gets a brand spanking new iOS update"
It's surprising that manufacturers in the photography industry don't seem to understand that second point. After all, a camera is no different from any other electronic device these days. Continuous firmware updates make a whole lot of sense, yet nobody does it. These japanese corporations are really slooooow moving entities behind their time in terms of thinking and spirit.

It's got to change otherwise some will definitely be left behind for good.

--Florent

Flickr gallery

Messages In This Thread
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by thxbb12 - 03-25-2017, 08:51 PM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by davidmanze - 03-26-2017, 07:24 AM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by Guest - 03-26-2017, 11:56 AM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by davidmanze - 03-31-2017, 03:44 PM