Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji
Not really a good example since Apple is a horrible company. About the only positive I see in apple is they still make 1/2 decent hardware. I.e, you are comparing one of the best with one of the worse so the disparity is unusually large Smile

Having said that I am rather pleased with Fuji attitude; though as always it begs the question if they are successful (or as they gain success) will they sing a different song ? Time will tell.

Quote:My favorite(!) iOS update was released last year, which made me click on the Home button on my iPad Mini Retina (Non-fingerprint-thingie) because I'm not allowed to swipe to unlock anymore... Why? Because go buy the new version to heave some quality of life, that's why...

I hope Fuji never goes their way.

That's why I'm still wondering if they'll give the AutoISO update to the older models.

Still miles ahead of Sony, Canon and all the others of course.

Messages In This Thread
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by davidmanze - 03-26-2017, 07:24 AM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by Guest - 03-26-2017, 11:56 AM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by davidmanze - 03-31-2017, 03:44 PM