Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji
This kind of feature is one of the weirder, IMO.

How often cna you see yourself shooting only landscape or only portrait in one setting? Or remember which settings you had chosen last time? I will try it, if it can do face recognition in portrait mode and normal in horizontal, maybe.

Tried. No different. But one of these settings you need a brain size of a planet to remember every exception the setting will not work. And Fuji makes a lot of these exceptions. For instance, going on AF-C, unclutching the focus ring so I could manual focus, is then only manual focus.

Unlike with AF-S. That mode autofocuses and then I can override any time, the display switching to a preselected focus help and I'm done. There are toms of such exceptions and very often, especially in stressy situations, I reall can't predict if it will do waht I think I selcted.

But the new pin point focus points are great. After I found out how to set the Auto ISO to a shutter speed where it takes care of the focisl length, i also enjoyed that. Today I was in The Hague's museum Voor Linden, great exhibition which happenend to be ready for presentation one day earlier, so it was not crowded although the exhibition is really worth to visit. Art can be so much fun...

Messages In This Thread
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by davidmanze - 03-26-2017, 07:24 AM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by Guest - 03-26-2017, 11:56 AM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by davidmanze - 03-31-2017, 03:44 PM
What Camera Manufacturers Need to Learn from Fuji - by JJ_SO - 03-31-2017, 07:17 PM