The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your most awkward photo experience?
Hi Fellow Photozoners,

Lately I was reminiscing my photo adventures and remembered some awkward and some frustrating experiences. So, I wondered what are you most awkward or frustrating experience?

Here are some of mine:

Years ago I was on the local beach when there was a sailing compition with catamarans. These catamarans lay on the beach with all the beautiful sails hoisted. So, needless to say I was starting taking pictures. When I made a nice compostion some people walked through the scene, which I didn't mind, because it made the scene lively.

Looking through the view finder and having a wide-angle lens mounted, I was not able to see all the details. Turned out that these two older men were butt-naked. Try people telling I wasn't a peeping Tom and it was all about the catamarans...

Seals are quite rare locally. Of course I was pleasantly suprised when one surfaced just a short distance from me and I was lucky to have my camera mounted on a tripod with my 200-400 Tamron. Sadly my camera was rewinding the film after te shot I just took before the seal surfaced. The one thing I could do is look through the view finder and see what a great shot I had missed. This was 11 years ago and I never had the chance since.

Luckily I have a Dslr now, but this can happen just as well.

Hope to hear some nice stories!

kind regards,

Reinier

Messages In This Thread
What was your most awkward photo experience? - by Reinier - 02-19-2017, 11:24 AM