Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next OL Lens Test Report - Laowa 4mm f/2.8 Circular Fisheye MFT
Not wrong. It's just that this lens is able to bend time around due to this super wide angle field. And when photons from behind the sensor hit the sensor front again and again, it transfers the release date into the near (but never coming close) future. Like a donkey with a carrot in front of his mouth. Something like Fuji did with their 16-80 from photokina 2018 announcement. Or Canon with their pro body mirrorless coming soon (sometime in 2021...) Or Pentax' new DLSR...

In fact, normal business in photo gear marketing. And the industry's answer to hesitating potential buyers who just have no clue what to do. I mean, come on: who can plan with statements like "eventually I'm interested in considering maybe buying it. At least if it has f/1.0, weighs no more than 120 grams and is a razor sharp pancake lens"? The correct answer to the announcement of a razor sharp f/1.0 pancake lens at 119 grams would be "where can I sign to buy a dozen at first, maybe two lateron?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next OL Lens Test Report - Laowa 4mm f/2.8 Circular Fisheye MFT - by JJ_SO - 09-11-2019, 10:17 PM