Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RF 15-35mm f2.8, RF 24-70mm f2.8, RF 70-200mm f2.8 prices
(08-27-2019, 06:02 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: ...
On the grand scheme of Fuji X, I see (on the interweb) many who tried them once or for years change back to for instance Canon or Nikon for many reasons (among them problematic artifacts with RAW conversions due to the chosen CFA, colours, firmware/bugs/performance, UI, desire for FF).

The artifacts got a lot better when using the dedicated Capture One Fuji-version. But the UI and the button resistance were/are weak points. I'm not entirely happy with Nikon's layout and function buttons , but on Fujis I never managed to develop sympathy for.

One hint of Fujifilm's inconsequent design is the new GFX100 layout. Although the body would be big enough to host a ton of dials and buttons, Fujifilm now went with a top-display which is cheaper and more versatile. The histogram in a separate display would also be very helpful if it was a true RAW-histogram. Instead they went the simpler JPG way...

But what me really turnt off a lot is the unbelievably ignorant behaviour of some die-hard Fuji fans. The cameras would have to be masterpieces of phototechnic to remain in this weird world of "alternate reality".

Messages In This Thread
RE: RF 15-35mm f2.8, RF 24-70mm f2.8, RF 70-200mm f2.8 prices - by JJ_SO - 08-27-2019, 07:41 AM