The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo Backpack for Travel
Big Grin 
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this subject in. Not the sexiest subject either[Image: sad.png] Anyway, looking for a photo backpack for travel. 

What I would like:

A hybrid design. Gear on the bottom and a top compartment for swag.

Relatively easy access to the gear. It would be nice if I could access gear while holding the pack.

The top compartment big enough to hold items for the day. Things like a pack-able jacket, umbrella, food, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt and other nik-naks.

Plus the standard stuff like outer pockets, comfortable straps, and fits beneath the seat on a plane.

From what I see out there, most easily meet my camera gear needs; Pen-F with mounted lens plus two zooms and two fixed lenses. The zooms are consumer type, e.g. not fast. The fixed lenses are small, but fast.

The hard part of looking for a bag like this is there isn't category. Which means a lot of clicking on bags. Then, a lot of the bags only have room for a few very small items, like sunglasses and a few granola bars, in the top compartment.

Not interested in a sling either.

Messages In This Thread
Photo Backpack for Travel - by mike - 09-03-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: Photo Backpack for Travel - by JJ_SO - 09-03-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Photo Backpack for Travel - by mike - 09-03-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Photo Backpack for Travel - by toni-a - 09-03-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Photo Backpack for Travel - by JJ_SO - 09-04-2019, 08:32 AM