Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lens rumours for RF and EF-M
Some thoughts .......

It is clear how vulnerable we are as individuals with this coravid  19.......... yet as a race we are almost indestructible .......

....  another parallel race is "ants"  where the value of an individual is 1/their population ..... not a life style for those with big egos .... 
..... apparently in their body is an ongoing antibiotic factory constantly producing new strains of ABs adapted to the latest biological infections ..... scientists are studying ants to see if humans can benefit from their inbuilt chemical factories ....... (I'm sure Toni can elucidate here)

As for the population of the world ..... it will only go on increasing ...... despite wars, diseases, nuclear disasters, natural disasters and anything else that unfortunate events can throw at us .......

When I was born the human population of the planet was 2.61 billion ..... sixty eight years later the population stands at 7.8 billion !!

......"all in one as yet incomplete lifetime"........ and nobody is the least bit fazed !!....

(as an aside, the total for all the human beings born and lived on Earth is thought to be 105 billion)

...... with modern man believed to date from 200,000 years ago and civilisation starting 6,000 years ago ....... it's pretty clear that we are in population runaway as I write ......... 

.... what a small percentage of time 68 years is in proportion to human existence ? yet it produced a three fold increase in human beings ....

One wonders where all this will end ?....

There's no doubt that in my mind the human race with it's freedom of choice and individual space is running up to the buffers ........ not extinction or anything like ....... but to the point where we jut cannot avoid treading on other peoples toes ........and I don't think the tipping point is too many decades away .....

Is there life on Mars ?? 

Elon ??

Messages In This Thread
Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by Brightcolours - 03-23-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by Rover - 03-24-2020, 07:03 AM
RE: Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by Klaus - 03-24-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by toni-a - 03-25-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by Klaus - 03-25-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by toni-a - 03-25-2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by Klaus - 03-25-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by toni-a - 03-25-2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Lens rumours for RF and EF-M - by davidmanze - 03-26-2020, 02:59 PM