The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for a camera body for manual focus lenses
A friend of mine at the local photography club asked me for advice, he frequently changes gear 
he sarted with 7D plus 15-85 plus 10-18 and 28f1.8 ( I remember since he sold me lenses)  then he jumped EOS M3, then Nikon, then fuji, then MFT, then 5DmkIII, then 6Dmkii for size and weight since he does hiking and now he is using panasonic LX100 mkii
also he bought many lenses and was an excellent source of barely used gear to the whole group, I remember he had items to sell almost every month, every time I saw him with new gear. 
However he has two lenses that are his prefered he refuses to sell and wants a camera body to use them those lenses are Voigtlander 20mm f3.5 and Voigtlander 90mm f3.5 macro Canon mount.
Any suggestions for a camera body for those two lenses , it should be cheap, basic features, good full frame  sensor especially his LX100 will be his walkaround camera (till he changes his mind), better an old body available on the used market.
I was thinking of Sony A7r plus cheap adapter ? any other suggestions

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for a camera body for manual focus lenses - by toni-a - 04-22-2020, 10:59 AM