The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relaxing of confinement here in France tomorrow ........
Tomorrow sees the start of the second phase of the French public's confinement orders ....... so as from midnight tonight we will have the right to travel up to a distance of 100 Kms without having to carry an .....

"Attestation de Déplacement Dérogatoire"

The previous conditions apply ..... social distancing, masks where applicable and hand washing etc. 

To me, this means I can now go out and continue my bird shooting at my local haunts unaffected ....... most are within a radius of 20kms or so ....... they are also far removed from people and run a far lesser risk of contamination than any small shopping trip could ever do.     

I've been climbing up the walls with boredom and judging by others, things are hard for everybody ... especially those who cannot attend their places of work ....

Signs here of improvement in the situation?  Yes, but it would be foolish to be blasé at this early stage ........ we are still in the world of the unknown .....

Good health to you all and stay safe .........  OL included !!

Messages In This Thread
Relaxing of confinement here in France tomorrow ........ - by davidmanze - 05-10-2020, 11:05 AM