Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Average quality photo wins this week contest at Dpreview
(12-21-2020, 02:26 PM)davidmanze Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 01:36 PM)Brightcolours Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 01:31 PM)davidmanze Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 01:22 PM)MatjazO Wrote: Agreed, left tree(s) in the background is the reason for saying “pretty” good above. ;-)

I don't mind the tree it's natural after all ......... however, I  would have cloned out the house roof !! ..

So... In nature you can point the camera into any direction and press the shutter button to get great photos even without framing, and "it is natural after all .........." !

What the f..k are you talking about BC ....... ?? 

The guy enters the contest with his image ........ but for you the lens is not right ....... then the tree is not to your liking ...... nor my comments do not come up to your standards etc. 

... while you are throwing rotten tomatoes !! ..... he walks off with 1st prize!! 

I beginning to think you produce some of the finest photographs the world's has "never" seen BC ...... because I have yet to .....

...... I've no idea why you deprive us of all your magnificent artworks ..........guess it must be unjustified modesty.

BTW. Please don't reply to my posts unless they are addressing you specifically ....... thank you so much !!

You are being silly again, Dave. Silly to the extreme, actually. 
Yes, a guy entered a photo in a silly dpreview competition. And toni posted about it on here. So we give our opinion. So did I. And according to you, for me the lens is not right? Where did you get that from? I did not say anything about "the lens", I did note that there is strong CA on the right but not on the left, so there must be some decentering issue.

You reacted to a point about a green tree (which MatjazO referenced to), so don't be silly.

Somehow, according to your post, a natural element can't influence a composition, because ...... it is natural.
So, I indeed did reply to your indirect reply to me, poking (quite harmless?) fun at your idea about natural elements not influencing the composition.....  

Then you seem to flame my photography? Because... Dave.

And it is not as if I never have posted any images. And you sure have seen some.

Apparently everything I post here constitutes a personal attack on you. Every time I get these over the top reactions from you. It started about a year ago, I guess. Weird stuff.
If you post something I feel like responding to, of course I will.

Messages In This Thread