Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sample gallery: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2
(08-05-2022, 03:26 AM)Klaus Wrote: Well, I, for one, can't live with JPEGs. Doing mostly outdoor shootings, highlight/shadow adjustments are unavoidable.

My problem with Sony is just because of numbers. The number of lenses released for E-mount is about as many as for all the rest combined.

Bright climates require all the dynamic range you can get and then some ...... I came home from shooting the other day to find that somehow I only had Jpeg images on one of the D500s I was using  ...... I just dumped them, mainly for DR reasons ...... 

We are now at the stage where we are unlikely to see any further lenses in the F mount ...... I look back to my youth when I found a Nikon F with a 50mm F1.4 lens for £80 (pre AI, a bargain btw) ....... little did I know I would still be lugging F mount glass half a century later into my three score years and ten ........ and it looks like DSLRs for me till the lights go out .......... Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: sample gallery: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 - by davethebirder - 08-05-2022, 05:32 AM