Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any reliable source for photo printers review ?
Like David, I never had issues with ecotank, it's basically the same printer with cartdidge, with the ecotank added.... it adds complexicity and is more prone for problems maybe, never had any of them.
My Epson L800 is fantastic: fast, very reliable, excellent ink quality and print quality, have a print on plastic paper that has been wet many many times still looking excellent... only problem: nozzles clogging I think I wasted ink on cleaning nozzles more than I used for printing, although its ink is cheap, sadly it's in Lebanon and can't use it now...
it doesn't have wifi and epson software osn't that advanced but for the printing job it's absolutely excellent, however you have to use it at least weekly to avoid nozzles clogging.
Now I am using Canon G4320 it doesn't have the smooth color transition like Epson and skins are better rendered with Epson, 4 inks is not enough for that... however it has wireless connectivity and possibility of printing wirelessly from smartphone or camera, wife and children prefer it by far.
If you do black and white printing both have rather poor quality and must be avoided....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-01-2023, 06:31 AM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-01-2023, 06:32 PM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by toni-a - 04-01-2023, 09:45 AM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-12-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-12-2023, 07:16 PM