Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobody is making bad cameras, you're just a bad photographer
I went through a third of the rant and Lightroom advertisment. Just avoid vomiting about sentences like "But I'm going to tell you the complete God's truth..."

I'm not religious but blasphemic shit remains shit. Even if he points out if you have no idea you can have as much gear as you want and will remain a bad photographer. Well, he certainly is after half a year at Magnum a "good" photographer... half a year, ha, I would feel ashamed to count this as recommendation. We just got rid of a manager after 3 years who now "faces new challenges" what he should have done after 3 months and this dude needs a list of stuff he did the last five years to give his rant sort of basis.

Anyway, the gear doesn't matter much, if it's the best for me. And I am limited by not enough ideas or energy to bring them to life, simply because I have a different job to earn money. However, there are things like bad cameras and bad lenses and sucking accessories - pros just don't buy them in first place, but if, then they sell it to amateurs  Big Grin

If Roger from lensrentals thunders out a rant it's at least entertaining and thoughtful - that one from the phoblographer was just plain frustration. Understandable after facing some die-hard trolls, but the question comes up, why facing them instead of enjoying being a good photographer?

Messages In This Thread
Nobody is making bad cameras, you're just a bad photographer - by southerncross - 09-25-2016, 03:47 PM
Nobody is making bad cameras, you're just a bad photographer - by JJ_SO - 09-26-2016, 12:54 AM
Nobody is making bad cameras, you're just a bad photographer - by southerncross - 09-26-2016, 04:53 AM