Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Panasonic Lumix G 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Power OIS
Quote:I'm so confused by this comment. You avoided MFT due to this bad lens; but then you point to your friend who has 3 very good lenses. Did I misunderstand your quote ? I mean Sony has mostly awful lenses (but some gems); fuji has been more consistent but I would venture micro 4/3 has more extermely good lenses than fuji (as well as more junk; in fact they simply have more options).
Nope, not this lens specifically - it wasn't even released when I got the NEX - but I'm just confused by the lineup (I know there are a few gems like the 25/1.4 and the 75/1.8 but there's too many kit lenses of every stripe to count).

I would still get the Fuji for my personal use though (an X-T series body, the 16/1.4 and the 56/1.2... that'd obviate the need for fast primes in my Canon lineup). The Sony lineup is becoming better and better with each passing month as well, so MFT no longer wins on sheer variety alone.

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report: Panasonic Lumix G 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Power OIS - by Rover - 08-12-2016, 01:35 PM