The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feature request (start new topic under view new content)
I have a feature request; might never happen but thought I would mention it. I normally view the forum via view new content as a passive reader. Occasionally (today for example) I want to start a new topic. The current mechanism for starting a new topic requires that you pick a forum (such as Just Talk) and then create a new topic. However, there could be an alternative method such that when viewing new content; you could click start new topic and then have a screen or radial or pull down (perhaps on the same page where you enter the post) that allows you to select the appropriate forum the post belongs.

Just a suggestion to streamline access. I actually don't know if this forum is an off the self creation that might limit what you can do or a home grown site (also don't know how difficult this would be to implement given your current code base/code structure) but I figure it coudlnt' hurt to suggest.

Messages In This Thread
feature request (start new topic under view new content) - by Guest - 07-27-2016, 12:12 PM
feature request (start new topic under view new content) - by davidmanze - 06-07-2017, 07:06 AM