Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ?
Quote:I'm not talking about the artiness of those images. These are just samples after all.

However, the technical quality is often bad (image noise) even at low ISOs.
Given, there's only Photo Pro RAW converter around and maybe in a beta-state and also given, the screenshot was taken on a Mac, I have every compassion the photog didn't try more to reduce noise - each little move on a slider makes you waaaaaiiiitt  :mellow:

Honestly, I don't get it why you say "I'm slightly wondering why you are so stressed about the RAW question .." and only couple of posts later you're mentioning about noise, which takes very long to try the best "low noise setting". If so, then I think it would be also correct to complain about "out of camera JPGs" because I doubt any of those pictures is out of camera JPG.

Also, why on Earth are those JPGs so quickly saved on the dp 0? 8 sec for JPG or 10 sec for RAW sounds and is a long time - but 90 sec to open it?

Messages In This Thread
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ? - by davidmanze - 07-14-2016, 05:53 PM
So what do you think of the Sigma SD Quattro ? - by JJ_SO - 07-15-2016, 11:39 AM