Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC destroys MAC with the same price on lightroom test
Since I have a Mac, I always read posts like yours, Rainer.

Only thing is: just because an OS-X is as penetratable as any Windows PC, it doesn't mean it's happening any time now. See Android / iOS. Yes there are lots of holes in OS, but if nobody takles the trouble to use it, I'm each day winning time with by not bothering about that shit. I also don't have to burn lot of energy just to keep the virus-scanner active - just take a look in your task-manager, when it's scanning. Here in the office it takes about an hour to scan only 250 GB, and I notice always when this bloody app is on 100%.

And I'm certain, that if it happens one bad day, a lot of very careless, backup-free Mac-users always logged in as Admin will make big blue eyes. But your argumentation is like telling dutch people, it's only a question of time until your dams will break. The answer is "so far they don't". To encrypt a Mac-OS hard drive which sometimes is already user encrypted, it takes more than just one click.

In the light of reality my argumentation does hold. Since 11 years and counting. And I don't mind that in theory you're right. What counts is what's real.  ^_^

Messages In This Thread
PC destroys MAC with the same price on lightroom test - by JJ_SO - 04-26-2016, 10:43 AM