Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipa world awards 2019
https://www.tipa.com/en-en/awards/tipa-w...-2019.html

dunno what you think of them
Sony isn't there when it comes to best mirrorless full frame cameras, best ultrawide full frame lens, Tokina opera 16-28f2.8 ....
Dunno what you think TIPA awards are.
Technical Imaging Press Association Awards. People who rate a camera which is not even on sale. And who create new categories to fulfill their orders for TIPA awards...

https://youtu.be/Gu9smVEsZ48?t=203

Big Grin

They would even give you a TIPA award, toni, if you just pay enough.
Only if toni is a totally new product. But if toni, like the Sony FF range, is not exactly brand new, toni is not eligible for a TIPA award. How ever much he would want to pay. And that is even totally ignoring the fact that the current Sony cameras got the TIPA awards last year. Duh.
(04-04-2019, 08:47 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: Dunno what you think TIPA awards are.

(04-06-2019, 07:49 AM)JJ_SO Wrote: Technical Imaging Press Association Awards. People who rate a camera which is not even on sale. And who create new categories to fulfill their orders for TIPA awards...

https://youtu.be/Gu9smVEsZ48?t=203

Big Grin

They would even give you a TIPA award, toni, if you just pay enough.

(04-06-2019, 11:00 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: Only if toni is a totally new product. But if toni, like the Sony FF range, is not exactly brand new, toni is not eligible for a TIPA award. How ever much he would want to pay. And that is even totally ignoring the fact that the current Sony cameras got the TIPA awards last year. Duh.

How old are you?
Thanks for clarifying, still not an excuse for insulting other community members, even if that makes you feel better for whatever reason I can't understand
(04-06-2019, 05:14 PM)toni-a Wrote: Thanks for clarifying, still not an excuse for insulting other community members, even if that makes you feel better for whatever reason I can't understand

Goran h, you go to the basement to laugh?

And toni, if you already feel insulted (of what?) that's your problem. But no one said it makes one feel better, that's your strange conclusion.

TIPA members are basically print magazines and a TIPA award has not more (or less) value than DPR gold or whatever metal they use to signal their recommendations. It's something like "oh look! new! shiny! let's fill our forums with posts and generate some traffic, readers" and that's all about. They even gave one to the "L-mount alliance". Did you ever choose anything by checking out if it got a TIPA award? I mean, a D3500 as "best DSLR" - decide for yourself how true that can be - or how poor the competition was.
Applying some thought in posts or before you post might help, toni. I remember many insulting posts you posted about me in your ignorance, by the way.
(04-07-2019, 06:02 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: Applying some thought in posts or before you post might help, toni. I remember many insulting posts you posted about me in your ignorance, by the way.

Tell me where I said any insulting 
word and I am  ready to apologize
LOL, toni. So tell us, which insulting word bothers you in this thread?