Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pentax lens roadmap 2020
You are the sad little (fill in your favourite self image), and the armchair internet poster remark of you does remind me of Trump and his ever ongoing projection (of what applies to him) onto others.

Whenever Pentax does something not right (K-01, "single focus lens", messing up a Tamron lens, to name a few) I will call that out. If you think that makes me a Pentax "basher", that then says more about you than me ;-). I'd point things wrong with Sony, Canon, Nikon and whatever else too, they just are not moronic enough to write "single focus lens" everywhere, when they actually mean "fixed focal length lens".
Yeugh... leave you people with a piece of news for a few hours and you turn the thread into a battleground. Big Grin
(05-15-2020, 01:34 PM)Brightcolours Wrote: Whenever Pentax does something not right (K-01, "single focus lens", messing up a Tamron lens, to name a few) I will call that out. If you think that makes me a Pentax "basher", that then says more about you than me ;-). I'd point things wrong with Sony, Canon, Nikon and whatever else too, they just are not moronic enough to write "single focus lens" everywhere, when they actually mean "fixed focal length lens".
The Internet would be a much worse place without you policing it... NOT!

Your bashing is either about irrelevant things (single focus lens), or about lies (messing up a Tamron lens). We don't need you. Go away.

(05-15-2020, 02:19 PM)Rover Wrote: Yeugh... leave you people with a piece of news for a few hours and you turn the thread into a battleground. Big Grin
We are not allowed to have any positive thoughts at some Pentax' announcement/presentation. It must always be negative.
In that *(&@#'s opinion.
Closing this thread now.

Let's give a thumbs up to Pentax that they are still releasing DSLR equipment. Whether it's for you or not - there are fans out there who are appreciating this.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji