Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sample gallery: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2
https://photozone.smugmug.com/Tamron-28-...II-VXD-G2/
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
I imagine you swapping lenses after shooting to retake the same photo with another camera.
Not the funniest thing to do, and we appreciate your efforts to bring us those reviews
Yeah ... I'm also a bit tired of shooting Sony ;-)

Sony vs Canon, without opening a can of worms, Sony is excellent for RAW shooters who don't mind dedicating time to post processing to have ultimate results.With Canon you can most of the time use camera JPG, and even RAWs need less time for post processing since they require only minor adjustments, just my opinion though
Well, I, for one, can't live with JPEGs. Doing mostly outdoor shootings, highlight/shadow adjustments are unavoidable.

My problem with Sony is just because of numbers. The number of lenses released for E-mount is about as many as for all the rest combined.

(08-05-2022, 03:26 AM)Klaus Wrote: Well, I, for one, can't live with JPEGs. Doing mostly outdoor shootings, highlight/shadow adjustments are unavoidable.

My problem with Sony is just because of numbers. The number of lenses released for E-mount is about as many as for all the rest combined.

Bright climates require all the dynamic range you can get and then some ...... I came home from shooting the other day to find that somehow I only had Jpeg images on one of the D500s I was using  ...... I just dumped them, mainly for DR reasons ...... 

We are now at the stage where we are unlikely to see any further lenses in the F mount ...... I look back to my youth when I found a Nikon F with a 50mm F1.4 lens for £80 (pre AI, a bargain btw) ....... little did I know I would still be lugging F mount glass half a century later into my three score years and ten ........ and it looks like DSLRs for me till the lights go out .......... Smile
Added some snaps from a heritage event to the gallery

https://photozone.smugmug.com/Tamron-28-...III-VXD-G2